Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, in general, you can visit/use our Site without identifying who you are. Mohana Hero will provide you with the option to deal without identifying yourself where it is lawful and practical. However, particular sections on our Site may require you to provide personal information in order that we may provide the products/services or information you have requested while visiting/using our Site.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes but is not limited to: first and last name, email address, mailing and residential address, telephone number, title, birth date, gender, occupation, your profession and other information needed to provide a service you have requested.
Sensitive personal data or information means personal information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
A. Personal Data:
Information you give us
We may collect any Personal Information shared by you on our Site. Depending upon the Site(s) and context, this information may include the following:
- Contact Information. Name, phone number, address, city, state, postal/zip code, email address.
- Demographic information. Date of birth, gender, occupation, country of origin, educational details, employer details.
- Account Information. If you create user account on some Site like https://www.mohanahero.in, we collect username/name, password, email, mobile number, and answers to your security question.
Information collected automatically
Depending upon the Site or context, we automatically collect and store certain information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site in server logs (“Log Data”). This includes:
- Details of how you used our Site
- Internet protocol address
- Device event information such as caches, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit, time spent on those pages and other statistics and referral URL.
- Cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Account. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site
Cookies, Web Beacons and Tracking Codes:
Cookies are small text files that a website downloads onto your computer or other internet-enabled devices (such as mobile phones and tablets) when you visit a website. The cookie will help the website recognise your device the next time you visit.
We may use both session cookies (disappear after you close your browser) and persistent cookies (remain after you close your browser and may be accessed every time you use or connect to our Site). We may collect information like user s IP address, geographical location, browser/device type and version, operating system, referral source, device, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of user website use through “cookies”.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allow you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site, or they may not function properly.
Social Media Widgets
Our Site and applications may include social media features connected with social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting or features you’re using, and may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Tracking code in website analytics, a tracking code is a snippet of script that tracks the activity of a website user by collecting data and sending it to the analytics module. The code is generated automatically, is different for each website, and can be installed on each page that needs tracking.
HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
Hero will generally collect your personal information directly from you. This may be achieved through your interactions with Hero including interactions via our Site, other social media /a
Hero may also collect your personal information from a third-party source, such as our vendors, business partners, government authorities and judicial authorities.
WHY WE COLLECT THESE INFORMATION?
Unless otherwise provided in the Policy, we may use personal information collected from the Site in various ways including:
To facilitate or fulfil the information, products or services you have requested.
To contact the User for confirming your registration on our website.
To communicate with the User to respond to his/her queries or seeking feedback or resolving disputes on the product and services.
For business, marketing and promotional purposes such as sending information about special promotions, programs, schemes, offers, new features, plans on products/services and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
For the legitimate business interest, such as prevention of money laundering, fraud detection and prevention, and enhancing safety. To consider an application for career with Hero.
To consider an application from prospective Vendors for partnering with Hero.
To educate you about us, our products and services or to understand your interest to improvise the content and performance of our Site
For maintenance of high quality and standards of products and services.
To send you important information regarding the Site, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information
For internal business operations including:
(i)Reviews and data analysis for the website (e.g., to determine the number, category of visitors to specific pages within the website).
(ii)To manage, operate, maintain and secure our Site, network system, and other assets and to customize/personalise your experience with us, which may include displaying content based upon your preferences.
(iii)For the purposes of analysing the use of the Site, enabling and monitoring your use of our Site, operating our Site, ensuring the security of our Site, for maintaining back-ups of our databases.
(iv)To help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Site.
- To comply with our legal obligations or as otherwise permitted by law.
- To investigate potential breaches, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Mohana Hero, the Users of our Site or others.
- For any other purpose necessary or incidental to our business.
- For any other purpose for which you give your consent.
In the event we use your Personal Information for other purposes, not specified above, we will inform you about the specific purposes for processing of your personal information and, when required, our basis for doing so at the time we collect the Personal Information from you to the extent required by law.
For the purposes of clarity, we may also use your personal information in combination with information we obtain from third parties about you for the same purposes described above.
In the event that you provide any personal information on any of the Site, you consent to the transfer of such information across country borders, and to the use, processing, and disclosure of such information in global locations, including those that may have different levels of privacy protection than in your own country.
RETENTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION:
Your personal data processed by Hero are kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed in line with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable.
At the expiry of such periods, your personal data will be deleted or archived to comply with legal/contractual retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
TO WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may share the Personal Information collected from the Site with third parties as outlined in this section.
Our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, group and associate companies. These entities may use this information for the purposes outlined above.
(i) Service Providers who perform services on behalf of Hero and which may need information about you in order to perform their functions including but not limited to authorised service partners, call centre operators, marketing contractors, social media website providers, data entry service providers, IT agencies operating handling or maintaining Site, storing/processing information, overseas service providers who work for us etc.
(ii) Vendors who are business associates of Hero like suppliers, research and development vendors, professional advisors, agents, representatives etc.
We may share your Personal Information in response to any notice, order, investigation or demand or request or any other communication from a law enforcement agency which necessitate or mandate the sharing of such personal information, or to otherwise comply with applicable laws.
We DO NOT use or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this Policy, except with the consent of User providing such Information or as required by law.
INTERNATIONAL SHARING AND / OR TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Hero is a global company and therefore uses global dealers, distributors, vendors, subcontractors and other business partners, as well as global IT systems and applications. We may require the transfer of PI/SPI to other third parties that are located outside of the Hero s country of business. We shall develop a standardized approach for protection of data moving across borders. We will adopt appropriate technical and administrative controls that apply well to cross border data flows to act as an accountability framework for information management as a whole and including natural checkpoints for each step of international transfer.
If you are citizen of European Union/European Economic Area (the “EU/EEA”) the following terms apply to your Personal Information: Your Personal Information may be shared with and / or transferred to our global affiliates and to our employees, contractors and business partners who work for us and are located outside the EU/EEA for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. If this is the case, we will take legally required steps under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
ACCESS AND ACCURACY
Hero wants to maintain only accurate information about the users. You can request access to your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of appropriate identification information, and where required by applicable Data Protection Laws, Hero will provide you with access to the information that it maintains about you.
At Mohana Hero, we take your privacy very seriously, and we never monetize your information; we use it to enhance your experience. When it comes to your privacy rights, we want to make sure you have everything you need to make informed decisions. You have the right to:
- Right of Access – You have the right to be informed why and how we collect your personal data, how we will use this information, who we share it with, what are the security measures we take to protect this information and what your individual rights are; We will publish this information in this Privacy Notice. Hero shall provide a copy of the personal information undergoing processing. For any further copies requested, please note that Hero may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right for inaccurate or incomplete data we hold to be updated.
- Right to Erasure – Except in very specific cases were provided by law, you have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information which we are holding about you.
- Right to Restriction of Processing – Except in very specific cases were provided by law, you have the right to restrict processing of all or some of your personal information (e.g., if we have no legal right to process it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to receive your personal information or to transmit that information to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object to the Processing – You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. Such right can be exercised at any time where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to object being subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- You may opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us & or our Affiliates / Business Partner / Other Partners/ Third Parties. If you want to opt-out from any such communication as mentioned above then you may send an email to DPO email ID (as mentioned under Contact Us section of this policy).
At any stage, you can withdraw your consent to the retention/storage/processing of your Personal Information and Hero shall erase the Personal Information withdrawn by you unless there is a contractual obligation or legal requirement/obligation to retain/hold it or otherwise permitted by law to retain it. However, upon such withdrawal, the Company will not able to communicate with you and provide you with certain information on product and/or services which are required for fulfilment of any obligation.
Hero may be allowed by law, in particular in case of excessive or manifestly unfounded request, to charge a fee for fulfilling your request, subject to applicable conditions. The relevant contact details of Data Protection Officer are provided in this Policy.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Our Site have stringent security practice and measures in place to protect the personal information provided to us. Our database stores Personal Information in secure environment that are designed to safeguard it from loss, misuse, wrongful disclosure, destruction and alteration. The security measures are reviewed periodically by Hero to keep pace with business, technology and regulatory changes.
- The security and confidentiality of your Personal Data is important to us and Hero has invested significant resources to protect the safekeeping and confidentiality of your personal data. When using external service providers acting as processors, we require that they adhere to the same standards as Hero. Regardless of where your personal information is transferred or stored, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that personal data is kept secure.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the applicable laws to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the GDPR and the regulatory requirements to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
79/31 Wall Tax Rd,
opposite Wood Warf,
Phone: (+91) 944 506 1607
The Data Protection officer shall expeditiously redress the grievances, but within reasonable time as may be provided in applicable laws.
Please note that email communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any email to us.