Cornering is the heart of motorcycling. When it comes to Hero bikes, irrespective of the model or engine or design trend or biker fashion Cornering brings new experience and meaning to motorcycling. Ensure that you choose the Best hero bike showroom in chennai
- Since motorcycle tires cannot turn at high speeds, the rider must lead the bike around the curve.
- The faster the motorcyclists are travelling, the greater they will have to lean her body and bike into the curve and the farther they will have to stretch their arms across the handlebars in the opposite direction of the turn.
- The mix of leaning into the turn and counter-steering away from it is called “cornering.” Odd as the coordination of these two opposite movements might seem, it constitutes the alternating rhythm of riding.
Cornering reveals the true dynamic of the motorcycle: as the bike leans into the turn, the physical laws, which give the motorcycle its magical charm, finally become visible.
When you purchase your bike from the Best hero bike dealers in chennai, take your bike for a test drive to explore this phenomenon better.
- The rider must relax when cornering given the tense situation. Nothing can be held in or kept back.
- The slightest hesitation can topple the delicate balance of forces needed to drop and lift the bike through a twisting curve.
Whereas car drivers are instructed to slow down in turns, the motorcyclist has no choice but to accelerate while economy is at play: the speed of the motorcycle leads to release rather than accumulation.
Hero motocorp manufactures bikes that travel at a certain speed by allowing the rider simultaneously to experience and escape it. As the mechanical rhythms of the bike and road overtake the rider’s body and mind, a paradox gradually emerges: while travelling very fast, you do not seem to be moving..All you can do is to”hang on”and”ride it out.”To hang on you must, as always, let go.